Diving Racha Yai
This tropical island lies 90 minutes south of Phuket where the water is calm and clear for diving all year round. These dive sites offer mainly hard corals with an abundance of colourful marine life. Multicoloured parrot fish, yellow tailed snappers and cheeky trigger fish are common residents. With a maximum depth of 18 meters all levels of diver experience can enjoy these easy relaxing drift dives. Non divers can enjoy snorkelling here as well.
2 dive daytrip price from 3 000 baht for divers and 2 100 baht for non divers.
- Transfers from hotel (Patong, Karon, Kata)
- All meals, fruits and snacks
- Drinking water, tea and coffee
- Experienced dive guide
- Small dive groups of 5 or less
- Dive equipment (500 THB per day)
- Dive computer (500 THB per day)
- Lightg torch (300 THB per day)
- 15 liter dive tank (100 THB per tank)
- Nitrox (300 THB per tank)
- Soft Drinks
Attention! If you cancel your booking or you do not show up, a 100% charge of your booking applies.