PADI Advanced Open Water Diving Course in Phuket
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diving Course (AOWD) course consists of 5 Specialty Dives. There are 2 Core Dives which you must do, they are Navigation dive and Deep dive (30 meters) and this means that apart from the Navigation and the Deep dive you can choose 3 Elective adventure dives. Multilevel dive is a very good experience, you learn how to plan your dive in different depth levels so that you can get a longer time under water. This is a technique used all the time when you go deeper than 18-20 meters.
Other options include Peek Performance Buoyancy, Naturalist, Underwater Photography and many more. You can look at the manual and choose which ones you want to do once you get here.
Price – 10 500 baht per diver.
- Dive equipment
- Transfers from hotel (Patong, Karon, Kata)
- All meals, fruits and snacks
- Drinking water, tea and coffee
- Experienced instructor
- Small dive groups of 4 or less
- Manual (2700 THB)
- Dive computer (500 THB per day)
- Light torch (300 THB per day)
- 15 liter dive tank (100 THB per tank)
- Nitrox (300 THB per tank)
- Soft Drinks
Attention! If you cancel your booking or you do not show up, a 100% charge of your booking applies.