This is the experience program for someone who would like to try SCUBA Diving without committing to a full certification course. The DSD program takes only few hours, starts with an explanation of basic diving theory and explains about equipment, equalizing and breathing techniques, then go into shallow water for acclimatization and some skills practice. Then take you on a shallow water dive to a maximum depth of 12 meters. For DSD program, you are closely supervised by the professional instructor.
What will you learn?
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
2 dive courses at Racha Yai – 4 500 baht per diver
2 dive courses at PhiPhi – 5 000 baht per diver
3 dive courses at PhiPhi or Racha Noi or Racha Yai – 5 500 baht per diver.
- Transfers from hotel (Patong, Karon, Kata)
- Experienced instructor
- Private dive groups (1-4 persons)
- Dive equipment
- All meals, fruits and snacks
- Drinking water, tea and coffee
Attention! If you cancel your booking or you do not show up, a 100% charge of your booking applies.